1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for developing a domain

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by stoscano, Oct 9, 2008.

1. stoscano

stoscano Membership: Community

Hi, I own several first name .com.au domain names.
    The best of these being steve.com.au , while i have had a few very reasonable offers to sell, i think i might be better off developing the name.

I'm stumped on ideas for developing this domain. Can anyone share some thoughts for development?

Thanks
    Steve

2. soj

soj Founder

Thats quite a tough one to figure out. You could do a steve dedicated site, articles on anyone famous named steve, steve waugh, steve martin, steve irwin, steve jobs, etc. You could also have information about the name steve, where it originated from, history etc. Or you could have an ecommerce (or affiliate) store with steve products, anything which has the name steve on it. Just a couple of ideas, though a very hard domain to try and monetise/develop.