1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

I Quit SEO

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by petermeadit, May 28, 2013.

1. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Agree, it is really worth doing a little onpage SEO, it goes a long way. You would get better results than having to buy backlinks for rankings IMO.

2. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
  3. Alex

Alex Membership: Community

The reason I have been putting off the on page SEO is that I am about to do a 2nd stage of development.

There is going to be quite a bit of substantial changes, but yes am in the process of fixing the Meta title, meta description, keywords. And improving the Keyword density on the homepage.

I am surprised it is ranking at all! The SEO guy I spoke with condemned it immediately for duplicate content. <--- Can someone please give me advice on this?

Kind Regards,
    Alex

4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
  5. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

you only had to click the youtube icon to get to the video (at youtube)which was published on june 2nd

6. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Why would Google rank a site like that well? Need to start from scratch and no I do not mean doing more SEO. It probably needs a lot less thought on SEO and a lot more thought on what the site is for exactly. Buying links will not turn this into something viable.

1 person likes this.
  7. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    ok i was wrong on my date, but also what i meant is if i saw the date above the video i personally would have been more likely to view the video.

i visit many sites and bounce straight out of them because of this.

tim

8. Alex

Thank you for the info Snoopy! 2nd stage is coming up! Will be most interesting!

9. Alex

Now pg2 !