What's new

How's The AMA Sales Process Work

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So I got an email from NF today at 2pm saying "Before invoicing the buyer for digitaltvaerial.com.au we need to validate the EPP Key for the domain"...

At first I was like "WTF..." then I realised I had put the domain up for auction on NF new AMA as a bit of a tester - then I was like "you beaut - got a sale", even if it was only $100.

:D

Anyway, I'm a bit confused as to where from here because there isn't a lot of info on the NF Assisted Sales section. I submitted the domain EPP, but now what?

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Chris

I am documenting the steps today, however you are guided through the entire process by email.

After you have entered your EPP key, the buyer must pay the funds for the purchase to Netfleet. Once done, you must effect a COR. This is the stage we are in now. Following COR (which is monitored by us), the funds are released to you.

HTH

Cheers
Mark

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Good to know.

That said, after I submitted the EPP code I got the email saying the buyer had paid you guys pretty quickly I would have thought that would take a couple of days to process?

Or does the buyer have a credit card on file with you guys or something?

Also why do you guys require the EPP code at all if you are tracking the whois information?

Also shouldn't the buyer pay before I'm fronting up with my EPP code?

Last edited:

Mark

Top Contributor
Yes, it happened quickly which is great.

EPP code is built in at this stage as part of future functionality we may roll out, and as a further security check both for us, and for the buyer's piece of mind.

The buyer has no visibility whatsoever of the EPP code, and never will.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo