What's new

how to laugh at a funeral

findtim

Top Contributor
i went to a funeral yesterday, it was very nice as far as funerals go but one guest took time off work to come but he must be a construction worker? so he arrived in that fluoro ORANGE vest they wear !!!!, like ? you couldn't just take it off and leave it in the car ?

so all we saw was this guy with the vest whilst everyone else were in suits etc, i thought he was a gardener from the cemetry ! but found out he was a close friend of the deceased !

anyway, gave us all a laugh when we needed one

tim

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
i went to a funeral yesterday, it was very nice as far as funerals go but one guest took time off work to come but he must be a construction worker? so he arrived in that fluoro ORANGE vest they wear !!!!, like ? you couldn't just take it off and leave it in the car ?

so all we saw was this guy with the vest whilst everyone else were in suits etc, i thought he was a gardener from the cemetry ! but found out he was a close friend of the deceased !

anyway, gave us all a laugh when we needed one

tim
I was at a Funeral last week, and the deceased (prior to being one) had insisted that nobody wore black, and was to come in their brightest colours. I still think the Construction Worker may have been a little conspcicuous, though!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member