What's new

How Domain Investors Can Get Into The Market With Just $1

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
People should really be registering .net.au's like there is no tomorrow. This opportunity has never happened before.

snoopy

Top Contributor
People should really be registering .net.au's like there is no tomorrow. This opportunity has never happened before.

So people should be considering marvels.net.au, ebookee.net.au, planetrx.net.au and sicksitenetwork.net.au?

Most of those suggestions in your list don't even make sense, let alone being worth considering. In fact most don't even look like genuine domain sales in .com so even the data is bad aswell as the method.

nt81

Top Contributor
I <3 Snoopy posts.

After a long day of listening to "Yes" people, all the "No" is music to my ears :D

James

Top Contributor
Were is the sales data pulled in from for the Top Australian Sales - US based domains? I tried to locate these online and could not find them.

James

Top Contributor
It's all from IPNeighborhood.com.

The only domain which I would consider buying was picked up haha so it shows some one has liked the research (that you for doing that). Seems most others have been left.

I guess you are right in the sense that if you buy something for $1, then you contact the buyer who paid 10k and say want to buy it for $500 the chance is high, where you can make a $499 ROI. Yet most of the time they might just be like "we do not care about that TLD and or have never heard of it".

A few years ago I tested this exact method with Sale lists and .com.au domains similar to what you have done. 95% of the global targets you contact have no interest what so ever in buying the domain.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member