What's new

How can a COR be so difficult

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I purchased a domain last week and it seems the password [registry key] is wrong so it gets reissued and it doesn't work due to some migration from TPP to Netregistry -

I receive some weird reseller agreement split form in an email and another email saying they are not aware of the domain name [the way they spelt it was incorrect when in fact the heading actually has the correct domain name spelling] Then when i finally got to speak to someone they say Oh our domain managers are resolving this for you today - but nothing happened???? what are they actually resolving????

I have no idea what the hell is actually going on...I call them only to enter IVR hell "there are currently 8 people ahead of you" after 1/2 hour it goes to 1 and then back to "there are 6 people ahead of you"

Its a domain name transfer not the building of a spaceshuttle...:mad:

anyway, I hope someone here can help - how to perform a netregistry change of ownership?

Lucas

Top Contributor
In my opinion, the easiest COR process now avaialable is through Netfleet.

All you need is the domain password. If you are having problems getting the password from your registrar you can get it emailed to the seller of the domain (see link below) who can then pass it on to you. Then you can login to your Netfleet account and do the transfer and COR in one easy process using the domain password.

As long as you are in communication with the current owner of the domain, you no longer need to deal with the domains current registrar.

You can get the domain password sent to the current contact person for the domain by going here: http://admin.auda.org.au/password_recovery/recover_password.faces

Last edited:

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Thanks Lucas,

The problem was the original password - due to some migration issue? the agent i spoke to at netregistry issued another password but when entered into the transfer section in my account at netregistry the response is, the domain name entered is already with netregistry??? I spoke to a couple of agents and I'm not sure why they all do not understand a simple change of ownership?

I have initiated a transfer to netfleet as per your suggestion, see if it works. Funny, I sent a ticket 3 days and the response was 'I'm not aware of this domain name" if only the agent could read and spell [its a single word domain name and not difficult to spell] - the correct spelling of the domain name was actually in the header letter the agent responded too... sheesh

findtim

Top Contributor
i've used nf and drop without hiccup, i've used netreg only for redelegation and transfer of domain not cor but just finding stuff in their admin areas is a pain.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
In my opinion, the easiest COR process now avaialable is through Netfleet.

All you need is the domain password. If you are having problems getting the password from your registrar you can get it emailed to the seller of the domain (see link below) who can then pass it on to you. Then you can login to your Netfleet account and do the transfer and COR in one easy process using the domain password.

As long as you are in communication with the current owner of the domain, you no longer need to deal with the domains current registrar.

You can get the domain password sent to the current contact person for the domain by going here: http://admin.auda.org.au/password_recovery/recover_password.faces

where is the link for that (netfleet) or do we go to netregistey ??

Sorry i haven't paid much attention to recent anouncements .... love to know

thanks

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Spacey when you log into your netfleet account drill down on the change of registrant link and you'll see the "recover password" link -

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo