1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you going?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Data Glasses, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

LOL .... two problems, the backpackers don't wanna pay and the criminals want to steal, so I think i'm gonna .....

2. Bacon Farmer

Bacon Farmer Membership: VIP

.... get a bigger slingshot?

Data Glasses likes this.
  3. Data Glasses

Damn ..... the secrets out!

4. Data Glasses

Heard a car door slam last night and went to spy hole in the fence, however I could not see the factory's driveway, Soon heard the car door open and a departing car then came into view. I had to go around the factory and see if they had tried enter the door with the Do Not Enter sign and the greasy old chicken fat from our grill (housemate refuses to clean it regularly) and yep there was a hand print on the door handle! Hey it's cheap entertainment ..

Bacon Farmer and Scott7 like this.
  5. Bacon Farmer

I think you need to invest in one of those wireless IP cameras.

6. Data Glasses

I may be better of not knowing what's going on there half the time, a couple of bad eggs around here. I have added Barbeque sauce to the handle .....variety is the spice of life

Bacon Farmer likes this.
  7. Bacon Farmer

Scott7 and Data Glasses like this.
  8. Data Glasses

Well that's real conundrum .... the good thing about driving a 1986 Hiace is that not too many people break in to steal your keys. On the other hand the two 61 Gibson Sg tributes are in storage and could never be used in such a manner (yes we have standards) However the Epiphone 50th Sg special is another situation, the tuning heads are unreliable and the neck is a bit wide for me (these aint piano hands) ..... but it has the P90's (hot pickups) In the end I may have to offer them $20 for a taxi and hope they leave ?

Scott7 likes this.