What's new

Hi dntraders!

N Kelly

Hi,

I'm a small business owner with several established web based niche advertising products and a couple of vbulletin discussion forums. These are all on a dedicated server.

I have a few other ideas in the pipeline which are at design stage and I have around 50 domains registered, mostly related to the ideas for new products. They include .com.au, .com, .uk and .eu domains, many of which are related to classic cars and related interests.

I have come to dntraders looking for advice on the best way to monetise my domains that are not yet being used for live web sites.

Judging by some of the comments I have read on here I must fit into the old bloke category!

Last edited:

Oz.

Top Contributor
Welcome to DnTrade N(ed) Kelly!

Any interest in buying ClassicCadillacs.com? :) (if so PM me..don't want to take this off-topic)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Mr/Mrs Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. I have a few auto sites so PM me if you want to do some link exchanges etc.

What are the forums you run?

Cheers

David

N Kelly

Hi Mr/Mrs Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. I have a few auto sites so PM me if you want to do some link exchanges etc.

What are the forums you run?

Cheers

David

N does stand for Ned, aka Kevin :)

the forums I run are www.bristolcars.info and www.hrbuzz.com.au (an odd mix I know!)

Cheers,
Kevin

Snooks

Top Contributor
Welcome to the forum :)

Love the old HR :) (Until i went to the site and found its a different type of HR) lol

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member