What's new

hey all

bdh

gday I'm ben
I've just started studying some sites on domaining and researching how it all works. Really keen on finding out more and getting involved.
:)

bdh

thanks very much guys. if you have any links or anything that you think a beginner should be reading though please post them would be much appreciated.

bdh

yeah I've only just put my foot in the door with this stuff, i don't have any domains at the moment. i heard this place was a good start for me so i signed up. just going through and reading a lot at the moment. so this is all new to me. I've recently moved to melbourne from albury/wodonga, my interests are music and football. i work full-time in the retail industry but am looking for a new career path at the moment.

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Ben - welcome. We have a couple of members from Albury / Wodonga region - did you happen to meet any domain owners when you were there?

What are you doing in Melbourne?

bdh

yeah i did 1 of my good friends i grew up with who now lives in melbourne owns a few domains who was the 1 who told me to check out DNtrade. at the moment i just work for harvey norman.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo