1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

help with outreach

Discussion in 'Links' started by Alex, Mar 9, 2014.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

I just thought I'd mention it as it maybe part of the problem. Btw does the ebay affiliate program still only pay on new sign ups ?

I will check that video, thanks for the link

2. Alex

Alex Membership: Community

3. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I guess there is the point to be made about this being only an affiliate site. So yeah, you might find people see that straight away and may or may not like that point.

You could add value however, by regular blogging, with good content, and make the blog a more prominent feature of the site.

4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Yep agree with Peter and was what I was trying to convey. You have to give people a reason to stick around and interact.

The ebay thing would actually work on a couple of domains I have perfectly. Will have to take a bit of my own advice though and do the blogging and social media to interact with users.

The ebay affiliate thing was actually the first type of incoming earning thing I ever looked at apart from ecommerce sites. So it's probabyl time to revisit it.

1 person likes this.
  5. nt81

nt81 Membership: Community

Haha, EPN killed my account today and said, you're not welcome here anymore...

I've been a bad panda....

Greyhat, not so whitehat afterall.

1 person likes this.