What's new

Help needed

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, I'm out of my league here, I have a ventraip VPS and the bloody thing keeps failing and the site goes down DAILY !!!!

so I have to go in and reboot
I phone ventra who I paid for support which gets me nothing !!! , I've even paid for a day pass $30 and got " check your error logs

I need someone that can go in and discover the issue.

of course I will pay, so please give me a call 0439 859 860 ASAP, i'll phone you back so it doesn't cost you phone money.

this really is a TODAY job

tim

VentraIP

Top Contributor
Hi Tim,

I just wanted to point out that your VPS might be failing but it's most likely due to the application running on it and not the VPS itself.

Our day pass management service can only fix issues relating to the server configuring and not application coding or development issues.

If it's crashing it's probably due to it running out of memory which suggests your code has a memory leak in it somewhere. You might want to consider having CloudLinux installed so you can limit the memory per cPanel account which will still cause the site to go offline but at least it won't affect the whole VPS itself.

findtim

Top Contributor
update: ventraip just phoned me ! now THAT is customer support.

they are doing some things for me and we'll see but i'm still in need of someone who knows more then me to check out the problem.

it could be something simple or maybe i need to change to a managed VPS so any suggestions would be good, ventraip said they don't offer that service.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members