What's new

Hello!

WSYS

Hello all,

Nice community and discussion going on in this thread. I found it earlier today and wanted to join in on the fun!

My name is Michael and I am the owner of the largest website brokerage firms in the world (WeSellYourSite.com). The company started about 7 years and we have helped sell millions of dollars worth of established and profitable websites. Whether you live in Australia, Thailand, Africa, or any other part of the world, as long as you have a site that is turning a significant profit (over $50K USD annually), then it would be something we are interested in.

That being said, I did not join this forum to get more clients by promoting our services, but rather to educate the buying and selling marketplace when it comes to the upper echelon of selling websites.

I look forward to chatting with you all on here in the near future.

soj

Founder
Welcome Michael. Good to have someone of your expertise on our little Aussie forum. :)

What have been some of your most recent success stories?

Cheers, Ned

TpD

Welcome Aboard Michael.
Anything you can teach new comers to this game, like me, is appreciated.
Regards
Thomas.

WSYS

Hey Guys,

We have sold .au sites over the years ( but I cannot disclose the actual URLS as I am contractually bound not to). The actual extension of the domain is irrelevant for investors so as long as the business has a history of making profits, has excellent traffic and is not a sinking ship so to speak (revenue and traffic trailing off a few months prior to the sale).

Most recently, we have sold a bunch of coupon/freebie type sites like Couponmom.com or retailmenot.com. We have also sold e-commerce drop shipping sites selling pretty much anything under the sun from baby gifts to gift baskets to sweaters for your puppy!

Those seem to be two very hot niches lately.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo