What's new

Hello there Folks,

soj

Founder
Nobody got stopped at ALL..I just let them know I am here and in Teddys good time and support maybe I will have my say.

Who is Teddy?

I can compalin anywhere I like, its about uncovering obnoxious behavior and treatment of minnows against the powers to be all the way from the TOP players in the domain industry right up to the AUda board and its advisers. While Neddy sits on that AUda advisory Team, its akin to a Club, and a memeber of that Club can decide what gets aired here and NOT here.

Its sadly strikes me ( and I hold Neddy in high esteem ) as a Fox Guarding a Hen House full of self serving snakes.

Mr Chink - if you read my posts, you will know that I am truly independent and have no fear of criticizing auDA or anyone else (if I feel it is warranted). But I try to do it politely and constructively.

So post away - I've only got you on moderation so that I can ensure you don't make defamatory statements that may affect me as a publisher. If you follow our "rules", you should be fine.

But be aware that once you make allegations, people will have the right of reply. ;)

Cheers, Ned

johno69

Top Contributor
This
is your friend.

Who is Teddy?

Mr Chink - if you read my posts, you will know that I am truly independent and have no fear of criticizing auDA or anyone else (if I feel it is warranted). But I try to do it politely and constructively.

So post away - I've only got you on moderation so that I can ensure you don't make defamatory statements that may affect me as a publisher. If you follow our "rules", you should be fine.

But be aware that once you make allegations, people will have the right of reply. ;)

Cheers, Ned
Sorry Ned..I got you mixed up with my Cat ..his name Teddy..lol.

It was probably seeing that Cat hit the cling film stuck in my mind that did it the truth be told ..That was a Classic mate...very very funny.

Little do they know :)

soj

Founder
Just to let people know ..............

Mr Chink hasn't posted again - it's not me censoring him.

payattention

Archived Member
..Its just that Admin / Neddy sees fit to what they will and wont allow ( understandedly ) but if somone has done wrong, acted like a Turd and needs to be pulled in line it strikles me that this governed club is not the place to get it out as it should for fair discussion and allow the matter of not what happened but HOW it happened out on the table. Neddy controls & terms the difference between a complaint reaching something else he wont allow..I undestand that, and in there sadly lays the issue,its more than a complaint.

Sorry but I can say in my own experience, this is bullshit. There have been a few times where I've taken things a little too far and Ned has taken to PM to address any issues instead of simply deleting my posts - which are sometimes inflammatory and don't serve to benefit him at all. I'm not sure Ned has ever deleted any posts of mine and/or very few of anyone else AFAIK.

If I were him, I'd have banned you at this point for not putting up.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo