What's new

Heaters.com.au

neddy

Top Contributor
This category killer domain name is now available for sale on Netfleet.

I was doing some research last week in order to send out some emails, and I discovered that there are over 15 home heater manufacturers that sell their brands in Australia. Amazing.

And this name has heaps of other uses as well - pool heaters; industrial heaters; solar heaters etc.

Of course, this would be a great domain for a retailer as well. Corner the online market for heaters!

I am a very motivated seller, and will look at all reasonable offers. So please make a bid - you never know what might be accepted! ;)

(It is certainly a lot cheaper than what hardware.com.au sold for).

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey Ned,
I'd offer you $500 + gst if this is agreeable, can you mark SOLD please :D

Don

I just checked my calendar, and it's not Christmas yet Don. Nor is it even Christmas in July. ;)

But thanks for the offer. I'm going to run this one through Netfleet, so would you mind making the offer there? I'm not going to accept it, but let's get the process started!

And to the two people that PM'd me enquiries, could you please do the same? http://www.netfleet.com.au/Heaters.com.au

Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Rudy

I just put up an offer of $2,400 to help you move it along. Good luck with it. If I win it for that I'll be very happy. :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member