1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Have the rules changed?

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by neddy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. AnthonyP

AnthonyP Membership: VIP

I am not a spin doctor. I am a developer. From what I can see drop.com.au has a self proclaimed 45% success rate over the last 7 days and it sounds like VentraIP are planning to have a go.

2. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

What has that got to do with the 'alleged' manipulation of the Netfleet bidding system?

3. AnthonyP

Sorry I thought we where still talking about Netfleet having the alleged ability to "sell domain licenses which are not otherwise available to any other registrars."

4. Ashman

I suggest you reread my original quote Anthony as you have misquoted and misrepresented what I said.

Here is what I said in my previous post:

"auDA authorise those companies to sell domain licences not otherwise available to the general community"

Anthony you quoted me as saying:

"sell domain licenses which are not otherwise available to any other registrars"

I suggest if you want to be open and transparent stop trying to spin your BS on the run!

5. Ashman

Surely a misrepresentation of a quote or claiming I said something I didn't is against the forum rules.

6. AnthonyP

This is just a rehash of one page ago and is achieving nothing. Netfleet is a registrar and like all other 41 registrars has access to the registry. Any member of the community can become a registrar so technically you can have the same access to the registry that we do.

7. Ashman

No Anthony the issue now is you misrepresented what I said and rather than acknowledge that again you go into your spin mode. I suggest you think clearly about how you would like to respond to my allegations.