What's new

GRAND final AFL

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Who would have known if a godaddy ad was on ......such was the cheering at the pub for the swans .......absolutely amazing the game itself, the result, the hate of the hawks

Classic underdog cheering made for an exciting and memorable game

Snooks

Top Contributor
AFL sucks...its aerial ping pong at its worst:( Having said that, i watched the last 20 mins in awe and yes, i truly enjoyed it:)

Perhaps there is hope for me yet:)

findtim

Top Contributor
AFL sucks...its aerial ping pong at its worst:(

i use to think that, i am NRL born and bred, played my first game at 5yrs old, but now i have been in melbourne for 7 years i have to say its a GREAT game, i think afl, nrl, union are all great, soccer i have no time for until a world cup and i have said this before WHY OH WHY do they end a world cup with a penalty shoot out !!!!

how more exciting was the afl grand final draw a few years ago when they came back next week !

today was almost a draw, nobody was leaving their tv's, nobody was leaving the ground, and if it was a draw today the stadium would have 99,867 people in it once again.

looking foward to tommorrow, go canterbury

tim

acheeva

Top Contributor
AFL sucks...its aerial ping pong at its worst:( Having said that, i watched the last 20 mins in awe and yes, i truly enjoyed it:)

Perhaps there is hope for me yet:)

There are a few millions others that enjoy the game every week too....

I think the attendance figures speak for themselves

We just need Fatty to change camps and we would have the best footy show too..... But for that to happen the world would have to end so there is no point

James

Top Contributor
Great win by the Swans =) good game but, I am not a huge AFL fan but it was a nail biter to the last minute...

findtim

Top Contributor
great match and looking for to today, i've sent helena and the kids to granmas so its beer bbq footy day YEH

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
well at least both the winning teams were the best on the day.

next year if you are a betting person just ask me who i think will win and bet the other team as i picked both losing teams, probably the reason i don't gamble as i am SOOOOOOO consistant in picking losing teams

maybe there's a market in that?

tim

James

Top Contributor
Didn't get to see today's game was out at an event all day, but saw some footage looked action packed that is for sure.

In regards to betting one of my mates put a bit of money on storm to win by 10, was paying like $23...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member