What's new

GRAND final AFL

findtim

Top Contributor
i titled this so someone can start grand final NRL thread

WELL, collingwoods out so i have to pick another team, i think its going to be a GREAT match.

so i'm gonnaaa pick ummmmm ? Hawthorn in a VERY close one

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Seriously Collingwood made the Swans look good the other night, better than they actually are

.....it will be a Hawthorn victory by 32 points

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Anyways, ..... who's gonna win Bathurst !

I miss the early morning get together with the lads and hearing the first stubbie getting cracked open ...... before the race even began

When the only Ford told us all to 'f##k off' at the end of the day we knew we had done our job !

findtim

Top Contributor
South Melbourne for me.... ;)

Cheers
Chumby

lol, south melbourne, i do get the plot, but really isn't that just now a token thing, yes its on the back of their shirts but reallyyyyyy ? i'd like to see the numbers of south melbourne members verses the number of SYDNEY members, who really is suppoting the team?

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i think rain will suit the hawks more then sydney, its only going to be 15degrees so thats another + for hawks

tim

djuqa

Top Contributor
Ho Hum AFL Melbourne vs Sydney
Boring NRL Melbourne vs Sydney

and the idiotic LoserNuttyParty has made Monday 1st Oct. the NEW Queens Birthday public Holiday in QLD.
So due to a total lack of interest from this QLD'er , this weekend has been postponed until a date to be fixed.

Let me know when something more exciting is on, like the Watching Wet Paint Drying championships

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
i can ABSOLUTELY assure you that MORE then half of QLD will be watching on saturday and sunday.

i call myself a queenslander although in melbourne now, both games are strong and bathurst will be as well.

sport is in our blood
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads