1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Google's Disavow Tool

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by DavidL, Oct 19, 2012.

1. James

James Membership: VIP

If you get hit by negative SEO you will know it, we had a client get hit with 2500 spam links in a 48 hour period to key sub pages. This was quite a competitive niche too. You just have to be ontop of it quicly. And tim no one was talking about negative SEO at confrences 6 years ago lol.

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    desperately trying to find a link that supports my claim, but i stand by my statement.

tim

3. James

James Membership: VIP

I can find articles from 2007-2008 on negative SEO, but I remember going to conferences and events back in 2007-2008 no one was talking about Negative SEO to the same degree they are today. Back them people were talking about things like "link wheel" strategies in SEO been good haha

4. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
    its now really bugging me :( i'm just trying to remember where i was when i heard it being spoken, its gonna frustrate me all day :confused:

anyway, for anyone interested here is a longggggggg article on disavow, i have no connection with the site as they do try to sell you software

Code:
    http://www.noblesamurai.com/blog/seo-news/google-changes-seo-forever-with-it’s-disavow-link-tool-what-you-need-to-do-right-now-3261/

5. Oz.

Oz. Membership: VIP

6. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
  7. Lucas

Lucas Membership: Trader