1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Extending AdSense for domains to all publishers

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by TroyWhiteInternet, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Ross

Ross Membership: Community

Yeh, I looked into my account and saw the section there. Has anyone tried it?
    I have my domains parked with Sedo at the moment... but if everything is the same, i'll move them to Google as they pay me directly into my bank account while with Sedo i need to use PayPal.

I actually use google for a lot of stuff, so i'm quite happy to give it my parking business... at least i have to remember 1 less password.

By going back to my original question, has anyone parked their domains? How is the payout compared to Sedo or your previous parking company? Do they have good analytics tools?

2. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Ross I think they have only just released in Australia. You might find more feedback on another forum seeing as it's mainly Aussies here.

Tell you one thing, the set up isn't as simple as the other parking co.s...