What's new

Good SEO "Mystery" =)

neddy

Top Contributor
Good one James!

I figured it out quickly because I typed "seos" into their search box. ;)

Good test though.

blackstonetech

Your question is why google show the result on 3rd or 4rth number at exact keyword and why it shows the secondary result at top.

Google check the popularity of keyword and if it is common then google prefer it

second: i think google own services are visible in search results with different criteria same like sponsor results. google has lot of misspell keywords in its database and all are used for google own sites

courier

Nice one ! I took more than a few min however have it in the end. Blackstone ...I think you missed the point mate

James

Top Contributor
Your question is why google show the result on 3rd or 4rth number at exact keyword and why it shows the secondary result at top.

Google check the popularity of keyword and if it is common then google prefer it

second: i think google own services are visible in search results with different criteria same like sponsor results. google has lot of misspell keywords in its database and all are used for google own sites

I don't think you got the question sorry to say =)

We are asking why this specific website is ranking for this specific keyword.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
When are we going to reveal the mystery, because I would actually like to discuss the matter, because it is quite interesting.

DavidL

Top Contributor
The cynic in me says that blackstone is not human and that's why he missed the point....

Chris, type in seos into the search box!

Chris.C

Top Contributor
The cynic in me says that blackstone is not human and that's why he missed the point...
I was leaning more towards a lowly paid link builder from a developing nation.

If blackstone's contact page is anything to go by, the safe bet would be pakistan.

;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members