1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

GoDaddy.com - Discount Domain Club - 82% off

Discussion in 'Deals, Discounts and Coupon Codes' started by Fitness, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Fitness

Fitness Membership: Community

My current "Discount Domain Club" (DDC) membership had expired and I was searching for a coupon for 1 year new purchase.
    I found this blog post - https://couponnexus.com/godaddy-discount-domain-club-coupon-35-year/ - saying I could get it for USD $22 per year, so I gave it a go. It normally costs $14.84 per month AUD - 1 year $177.99 - 2 years $319.99 - 5 years - $709.99.

I had to wait for my existing DDC Membership to expire, and my account to revert to normal.
    I changed my account address to a US address, so that it did not automatically add taxes (GST). Using DCC suits me because I have a handful of South East Asian ccTLD domains, that GoDaddy sell cheapest and free proxy service.
    I bought a 5 year membership, credit card charge was AUD $148.41.

chris and Data Glasses like this.
  2. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

Hey they even let YOU pay for domain parking !! What a great company! Cheers

Fitness likes this.
  3. Fitness

Fitness Membership: Community

Scott7 and Data Glasses like this.
  4. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

My two factor stopped working and they argued it still worked amongst other things .... I went over to Dynadot in the end

Scott7 likes this.