What's new

Give me a minute any minutes !

findtim

Top Contributor
just in case you we wondering when you'll get to read todays board meeting minutes lets do the numbers.

easy ones first. basically 7 days after the next board meeting which means @ 24th sept ( 17th + 7 days) just 3 days prior to the GM, loads of time to think about them ..........not. but you will get whatever they want you to know first, the rest will be redacted or commercial in confidence leaving you with "we had a board meeting"

now for the hard bit, as per the policy today is the 20th, and the next board meeting is the 17th so technically they could not be presented at all for approval on the 17th leaving members to get the august minutes in october, surely they wouldn't do that ? what would there be to hide?

perhaps that major issues simply were not discussed so to delay decisions until after the GM when they simply will no longer be decisions that need to be made?

WOW, if only we had something faster ....like ummmmm email !
i seem to remember the announcement of 955 new members being sent WHILST i was still in the board meeting ! my dissent of that decision took 5 weeks to be published.

i hope richard bullock is taking note of this potential lack of transparency as transparency and accountability are a criteria for the government review.

tim

Jimboot

Top Contributor
Did DoCA have a rep at the board meeting do we know? " c. a senior executive officer from the Department continue as a non-voting observer at auDA Board meetings and is present for all decisions taken by the Board." DoCA review Page 41. Maybe Richard or a colleague? Or is that Future auDA?

Jimboot

Top Contributor
Actually shouldn't they have someone at the CMWG meetings? Given that they are chaired by the CEO & board members attend from time to time. Seems a like a good opportunity to have some frank discussions with DoCA about the membership model.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member