What's new

G8 4M from highperformance.net.au

Even more frustrating than the guy who thinks he knows it all is the one who really does. This is why I appreciate the combined effort of forums like this.
Well done guys very informative!
Regards
Liam / highperformance.net.au

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Welcome Liam,

Always good to have more service providers getting involved in the forum. Can you share a little more information about yourself?

Where are you based, web background etc

Highperformance.net.au is a humble outfit based in Byron Bay, Northern NSW

We provide:
Web Development, E-commerce and Internet marketing -
Art minded web and graphic design boutique that really enjoy creating simple attractive websites for the world to enjoy.

Information systems management -
We work to identify key business outcomes, then create a road map to achieve these outcomes by removing obstacles in the areas of processes, people and technology, integrating and optimizing business resources, systems, and applications..
Cloud Microsoft Server, exchange and PABX infrastructure
• Network design and implementation
• SaaS
• ERP
• HRM

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your personal interests and not just a generic spiel about your business? Otherwise you're not going to get much creditability around here :) ..

This sub-form is for introductions. If you want to plug your business, then feel free to use the services section provided..

Sorry my bad.
Well it’s another day in paradise; I’m juggling work and (3) kids today and am trying to get out the door and for a surf.
I’m working from home to give the wife a hand, so she doesn’t go bonkers from being with the kids 24/7. But I can’t get out the door until I appease the wife with a house clean.
What can I say, I’m living the dream… work about 20 hours a week, travel overseas for work/ holidays a lot, cram it all in!
Gone are the days of 70 hours a week.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member