1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

G A T is rubbish

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by findtim, Dec 2, 2012.

1. domainguy

domainguy Membership: VIP

GKT alternative. A better choice finding profitable keywords...?

Hi guys,

Not sure if this similar post has posted elsewhere in this forum. If it has, my apology and you can Just simply ignore it.

To me, Using GKT is good but not great in term of finding the "profitable keyword search volume" Big G has deliberately hid some critical information from you which you, us need to dig deeper to find out what they are.

I have come across the tool called Keyword Optimizer Pro from Internet marketer Pro Dave Guindon check this out if you are interested keywordoptimizerpro.com/

The software does such an amazing job, What it does is pulling all data searches from major search engines based on a niche keyword and and returns a much better result than Google gives you alone.

Any thoughts fellows??

Cheers,
    Tom :)

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    activation code =
    HTML:
    KOP1234

3. Alex

Alex Membership: Community

Thinking G A T is rubbish at the moment. After comparing info (keyword difficulty) to Traffic Travis Travis they are completly different.