What's new

Friday Funnies 2015 v2.1

findtim

Top Contributor
thats a classic,
it reminds of something i am sure i may be doing on some of my domains.
you buy them and leave them where they are, there's many stages to this i think, first is you don't even complete the COR, the next is you don't do the COR and let it drop !!!!!!, or it was a parked domain when you bought it but the other bloke is getting the revenue !
sounds silly but i sold a domain and the person still hasn't completed the COR so i just get the parked revenue, i told them, i told them, i told them !!!!!! what am i to do ?

tim

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
sounds silly but i sold a domain and the person still hasn't completed the COR so i just get the parked revenue, i told them, i told them, i told them !!!!!! what am i to do ?

tim
For my initial sales in .au I was getting the buyer to do the COR (also sold through Netfleet), but now I just do all of that as part of the price. There are some older .au sales where my details are still on the domain, and I doubt they'll ever change it!

findtim

Top Contributor
i just say " thanks, here's my phone number, give me a call when you have a valid offer otherwise i will continue with my own development plans "
the benefit of being a developer and not a domainer ( sorry domainers) but as i have always said a vacant block of land isn't worth as much as a block of flats.
some will say, a shit name developed is still a shit name, and i agree but i think i am more discerning in my " time to ROI" relationship
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
HA HA, i'm gonna have to put this the right way, but congrats acheeva on your purchase today, nothing to do with you personally OK, but given recent events it couldn't have gone to a better person :D

i didn't check drops today but i hope you got it for a hand reg :cool:

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
client forwarded me one of those SEO emails from god knows where guaranteeing number one results etc, it was a gmail address.
so i replied to the client and said things like;
don't reply, they are idiots, you will never see results nor your money ever again.......... liers, cheats, wankers................ you know REALLY slagged them off.

i just realised somehow i sent it to the gmail and not the client ! LOL

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads