What's new

Free Web Hosting site freewebhosts.com.au now ranked top #10

xwdomains

Top Contributor
I just created a new free web hosting site

http://www.freewebhosts.com.au

done some seo and now have ranked #10 for free web hosting when clicking

Australia and # 18 normal search

the site now makes approx $3 per day on autopilot and brings in around 10 sign ups per day

site age 5 days domain age 10 days

Last edited:

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Did you click on your own ad? Tsk tsk ha ha.

Showing us the Adsense stats for 5 days might help prove your $3 per day claim.

Last edited:

aus11

Top Contributor
You can't really claim an 'average' of $3 a day from 1 days stats...

But the sign ups sound promising...

snoopy

Top Contributor
What happened to last weeks site that was supposedly ranking well and going to make $75000 in a year? Can't see it indexed at all.

This site bought in 7 sign ups on first day of launching so lets take that as 7 sign ups per day you would have after 1 year you would have 6300 web hosting customers displaying your adsense ads even if every site only earns $1 a month you return is $75300 with no upgrades....

http://www.dntrade.com.au/free-web-host-freewebhost-net-t5225.html?t=5225

xwdomains

Top Contributor
What happened to last weeks site that was supposedly ranking well and going to make $75000 in a year? Can't see it indexed at all.

http://www.dntrade.com.au/free-web-host-freewebhost-net-t5225.html?t=5225

actually I am doing a split test and that domain is still ranked and the keyword for that site is free web host rankings have dropped as I have stopped doing seo on that domain for the time been its not deindexed.

keyword for this site is free web hosting

as for 75k a year did you read only half the post I said it is possible after 12months with 6300 clients with an adsense ad on there site that was going off the sign up rate of 2 signups per day,

This site is bringing in 10 sign ups per day

Last edited:

snoopy

Top Contributor
actually I am doing a split test and that domain is still ranked and the keyword for that site is free web host rankings have dropped as I have stopped doing seo on that domain for the time been its not deindexed.

keyword for this site is free web hosting

as for 75k a year did you read only half the post I said it is possible after 12months with 6300 clients with an adsense ad on there site that was going off the sign up rate of 2 signups per day,

This site is bringing in 10 sign ups per day

Well I have found it now, at position 99.

Regarding 75k, obviously it is not possible, because you aren't ranking in any meaningful way. If whatever you are doing to get ranked last a few days without continual work what is the use of that?

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Well I have found it now, at position 99.

Regarding 75k, obviously it is not possible, because you aren't ranking in any meaningful way. If whatever you are doing to get ranked last a few days without continual work what is the use of that?

I didn't make it stick on purpose and that site was still getting sign ups it is now position 28 btw for free web host.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo