What's new

Free logo design

Ash

Top Contributor
Thanks Blue, maybe I should send an affiliate link for those templates to the lady who requested it :)

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Very nice work but the character and text are strong enough to stand on their own. I'd drop the whisk and beater.

findtim

Top Contributor
Very nice work but the character and text are strong enough to stand on their own. I'd drop the whisk and beater.

i agree, they took away from what i saw were the key elements, the main piece with the smile, the colour, the wonky edge and the "stiching" all work well together.

i had to pause as i thought they were "ears" , without them would be much better, perhaps cross the over below the smiley but above the brand name????

i'm not a graphics person so this is just first impression.

tim

goldnugget

Top Contributor
I dont need a logo yet, but thought I'd have look since there were posts made today. Firstly gotta say...... 'Love Your Work!'

As far as my thoughts on Sugar and Fluff...I'm seeing a 'happy meringue' (I'll call it that for the sake of this post)...I'm not sure whether the stirrer and whisk add to or detract from the image but it doesnt bug me as such. The only other thing I could think of if you were to remove the utensils is maybe sit the meringue on an oven mit? Or a pair of them crossed under the meringue? ....................... Or just leave it as is...I still like like it.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
The logos I've seen have been fantastic so far. Great work :) I definitely agree with findtim.

Here's one you can do if you have a chance at some point (assuming you're still taking requests). CoverArtists.net. All about music and specifically youtube cover artists.

Thanks muchly :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members