What's new

Freaky Adsense Days

Shaun

Top Contributor
Do you sometimes get the awesome day from Adwords? You haven't done anything different but for some reason you earn X amount more than every other day?!

I want these freak days every day!!!

Honan

Top Contributor
Yeah, my revenue is all over the place
I am beginning to think that they just dream up the numbers
That is why your model of "leads for business" is so attractive

Shaun

Top Contributor
That is why your model of "leads for business" is so attractive

I think there is a lot of merit in generating leads for business. Just recently I was approached by a company who did not have the ability to generate leads as well as what our network did in their industry. They offered me half of their company with me still retaining my IP. (A little bit more complex but just illustrating if a business doesn't have leads to sell to, it's very difficult for them. Leads are King!)

It also allows you to develop your websites, get them ranking, set up automated emails to your purchaser of the leads and it's a set and forget, move on to the next one.

A lot of companies will try and push to pay you on a successful sale. I will NEVER take this option unless it is the absolute last resort. There is always a happy medium when it comes to a lead price. I work out what it would normally cost them to generate a lead and then add "Choice 4U" tax on top as we believe we are a premium supplier.

I define a lead as a Contact Name, Phone and Email. If the company wants more info than that they have to pay even more because of the drop off rate.

"He who owns the lead, owns the wealth".​

Shaun

Top Contributor
Yes a .com.au

The site did not have any ads on, was setup as a "corporate" site.

Lead generation is a great business model, once you set it up and it's generating a good number of leads you can then always sell direct!

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Yes a .com.au

The site did not have any ads on, was setup as a "corporate" site.

Lead generation is a great business model, once you set it up and it's generating a good number of leads you can then always sell direct!

well, sounds good, I could do it on another industry if I could see some examples but then it is not that easy to find honest companies who really pay commissions...I think...am I wrong?

Shaun

Top Contributor
You dont want companies paying you a commission. You want an upfront lead cost. There are too many variables once they get the lead, did they call it within a reasonable time, do they favour their own leads etc... Youw ant an upfront cost as you have done what you said was going to do. Take a bcc and invoice at the end of each month for the previous month.

Anything Finance related is a prime opportunity to sell leads... Any ecommerce... List a couple of your domains and I can give you my opinion if you are interested. I will PM you my website so you have a better understanding of what I have done.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
You dont want companies paying you a commission. You want an upfront lead cost. There are too many variables once they get the lead, did they call it within a reasonable time, do they favour their own leads etc... Youw ant an upfront cost as you have done what you said was going to do. Take a bcc and invoice at the end of each month for the previous month.

Anything Finance related is a prime opportunity to sell leads... Any ecommerce... List a couple of your domains and I can give you my opinion if you are interested. I will PM you my website so you have a better understanding of what I have done.

thanks...yes that would be great as I`m not too sure what you mean.

But with OMG in the .com.au it`s hard to make a living on monetizing .com.au names, they got everything.

Oz.

Top Contributor
It also allows you to develop your websites, get them ranking, set up automated emails to your purchaser of the leads and it's a set and forget, move on to the next one.

"He who owns the lead, owns the wealth".​
I like! totally agree, that is one of the things I am looking to develop (lead gen sites) under the umbrella of DirectLeads.com.au

Honan

Top Contributor
I can get leads through web sites on .com.au and .net.au domain names
I have nowhere to send them
How do I find the lead receivers?
Don't forget that I am very lazy

Shaun

Top Contributor
I will set up 1 lead receiver for ItalianDragon and Joe, I will show each of you what I would do if I was you - you need to have a developed site with a lead gen model.

PM with your websites you would like my assistance with.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
I will set up 1 lead receiver for ItalianDragon and Joe, I will show each of you what I would do if I was you - you need to have a developed site with a lead gen model.

PM with your websites you would like my assistance with.

that`s very kind from you mate, very appreciated. Thank you

jockp

THere was a really good comment on the canadian dragons den.

He basically said if you control the sales, you can squeeze as much as you like out of the margins.

Business owners find it super hard to generate more business, that is why you have the power.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo