What's new

Forex.com.au

cherrytron

Top Contributor
I just love thinking about the poor sucker that dropped it. If only he knew that someone paid $x for it at auction.

Drop - It's not about the domains, it's like dropping your wallet with $15k of cash in it.

Now, I better go checks my renewals.

Denis

Apparently there are affiliate programs for Forex trading.
Some pay up to like $10k per referral.

Couple of referrals and the domain is paid off

cherrytron

Top Contributor
If you do join a forex trading affiliate program, try to get one that will pay you % of deposits. Anyone who has tried trading knows that most noobs will burn their first few deposits (usually hundreds or thousands at a time).

A mate of mine has just "started out" and done his ass for $10k this week already lol.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Why do you think it's gone so much higher on Domain Watch?

I get the vibe that there is something very wrong with DW bidding. YMMV.

PS. There's also something very wrong with SnapNames/Register.com et al., even with halvarez gone.

Last edited:

Shaun

Top Contributor
Interesting purchase by IbisWorld... I don't see how this falls within what they do... Time will tell.

soj

Founder
They do a lot of reports on industries for business, I have a couple on the fashion industry and they go through all the numbers over the last few years, show who the biggest players are and what they do, their growth, etc, etc. Lots of very useful information. They sell the reports for about $1000 each, or you can get a subscription and access to all the reports for a little but more than that.

Shaun

Top Contributor
Or you can know someone studying commerce at Uni where the Uni subscribes to all of their data ;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member