What's new

FloodDamage.com.au

Glady

Hi Guys

I have just been approached by some Melbourne Advertising/Marketing company wanting to buy FloodDamage.com.au, what does every one think it worth to an end user.
Cheers

findtim

Top Contributor
i've got floodcleaning, do they want that as well? LOL

I think its a good name but only mid $x,xxx

tim

James

Top Contributor
I would probably be thinking mid x,xxx range too, what is the agency you can do some digging too see how big they are and the style of clients they handle, if its a smaller agency their budgets will be smaller. Also I have worked with a few insurance clients in recent times they are becoming more and more savvy about domains and the value.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Gut feeling on market value is $100-$200. This is a cleaning term, not an insurance term in my view. If I owned it & was contacted by someone in the way you describe would try for low 4 figures, it would need to be a fairly big cleaning co to be able to afford that, which may be the case if they are using an advertising company.

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Insurance definitions regarding storm damage vs flood damage are or have been a massive issue in Queensland with the Brisbane flood. That's the area where the value is. It would be a massive point of difference for an insurer.

Last edited:

snoopy

Top Contributor
Insurance definitions regarding storm damage vs flood damage are or have been a massive issue in Queensland with the Brisbane flood. That's the area where the value is. It would be a massive point of difference for an insurer.

If insurance is where the value is for this why is every advertiser a cleaning company?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo