What's new

Find a name

Honan

Top Contributor
On the sites page of OMG a company that owns 30,000 names, they have listed 44 of what they consider are their best names

One of the names that appears on that OMG page is actually available to register right now
Guess which name?

If you agree that I am the best available domain name finder in the world, you can may hire me for $220 including GST and I will find you an available name in your desired niche
I only charge if you like the name

soj

Founder
StationarySuppliers.com.au, wouldn't call it one of their better names though.

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Definitely not one of their better ones.

I've been looking for acquisitions over the past couple of months, and the number of genuinely premium names they have is astounding. They are sitting on a portfolio that will be worth tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars within the next few years.

Creditcards.com.au alone has to be worth in the mid to high 7 figures.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Definitely not one of their better ones.

I've been looking for acquisitions over the past couple of months, and the number of genuinely premium names they have is astounding. They are sitting on a portfolio that will be worth tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars within the next few years.

Creditcards.com.au alone has to be worth in the mid to high 7 figures.

it doesn't

Jonathan

Top Contributor
You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what kinds of commissions were paid out on credit cards.

There's also the small point that they are top ranked for 'credit cards' in google.

I pretty much guarantee they are making at least a million bucks a year at the moment, and in fact they are probably making much, much more.

paz

If I had 1/2 of 7 figures I would go halves with Jonathan for creditcards.com.au

:p

Chumby

Top Contributor
How did they get them?

How did they acquire all the names... were they catching dropped names ages ago or did they build up their portfolio when the generics became available?

Cheers
Chumby

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads