What's new

Finance - Great Rewards

jhellyer

Top Contributor
Hi,

Just throwing a long term idea around!

My skills are many, but certainly not based around web design and seo etc.

I have many contacts in the finance industry having spend most of my life in the industry, especially in short term business finance, second mortgage, development/commercial finance arena etc...the harder to do stuff.

I have access to a number of private and non bank lenders whom offer some serious commissions based on leads that settle (up to 1-2% of the loan amount) and I have a number of domains that target this industry and market. Whilst I would love to do this myself, I need to face up to the fact that sometimes two heads are better than one and the website/seo stuff is simply out of my league currently.

Seeing that commissions for these leads can range from $1,000 to $50,000 for development deals...I was hoping someone may have a way or ideas to help get this up and running?

Open to all ideas and suggestions, both positive and negative.

jhellyer

Top Contributor
Yeah I understand that Johnno, but to simply build it and hope they come is not where I want to be. I could also pay for the SEO etc, or simply use PPC to generate leads, but I think it could become much bigger than this with the right partner.

It may come to me simply doing that, but I simply wanted to explore other options and see what else is out there.

findtim

Top Contributor
Unfortunately ( respectfully ) i've lost count of the amount of times i've heard this " hey tim, i've got a great idea... you do all the work and we go 50/50..........."

Unfortunately the people who can achieve this most likely are to busy doing it for themselves.

it would need to be a KICKARSE domain name to consider it. imho

my suggestion is you'd need to do "pay + % " to entice someone.

tim

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Outsource it to a cheap foreign developer... it's really not expensive. Sure there are language barriers.. and the work may not be perfect, but it can be a good place to start.

1. Document your idea
  2. Put it on 99 designs
  3. Outsource to cheap developer

findtim

Top Contributor
i don't think 99designs is the place for this project.

there are "designers" and " coders" and you shouldn't get 1 to do it all.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member