1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally acquired the .com for our business!

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by James, Dec 10, 2015.

1. James

James Membership: VIP

Probably not, that is why a few of our clients have requested domain acquisition services from our business as well lol. In the end of the day it also depends who you are dealing with and how good is the name. In our case this domain was not high end its just something we "need".

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

I think the leakage is pretty low. Agree there definitely is some though.

3. Jack

Jack Membership: Trader

Thanks for going over the deal in detail for us. Again, congratulations on picking up the .com

4. atom

atom Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I reckon it depends on the name. I take your point with dubbodentist.com, but I know for a fact that I've lost traffic and emails in the past to .coms. And the reverse has happened too, I have my name.com, but not .com.au, and I stopped using it ages ago for emails because too many emails meant for me were going to the owner of the .au...

Getting both can be a huge advantage.

chris likes this.