What's new

Few Domains, Junk or Gold, your call

abhi

I thought of some domains and just need some of you guys advice, if they worth anything? Please advice:D

mortgagecutter.com.au

loanshredder.com.au

loancutter.com.au

mortgageshredder.com.au

ozbanks.com.au

aussiebanks.com.au

loancutter.com

loanshredder.com

BenWalker

Top Contributor
The terminology used in your domains arent frequent. In fact I’ve never heard of such terms.
And to top it off, they are in a very difficult to compete segment. So my personal opinion is these domains are worth $0. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

abhi

The terminology used in your domains arent frequent. In fact I’ve never heard of such terms.
And to top it off, they are in a very difficult to compete segment. So my personal opinion is these domains are worth $0. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for your honest opinion Ben

I have been offered $300 for aussiebanks.com.au.

should i sell it ? what u rekon?

findtim

Top Contributor
junk,

telstra is not a word or a term UNTIL they spent MILLIONS on making it one, pepsi, coke, coles, woolies etc

and those are not terms we aussies use, BUT do some research on the .com's you have before letting them go as there MAY be a country that uses that term.

i played golf with a guy last year , didn't know who he was but then found out he was worth 20million ++ for a domain business he built, what was interesting about our conversation was that although he owned and built blablablaaa.com.au into a HUGE online business that term meant NOTHING in england....NOTHING, so when he went to "brand and repeat" in england what he had achieved in oz nothing happened.... NOTHING so what he learnt was the importance of localised terms, he then went and created a new website with a new term suited to the english market and once again made another motsa.

so for your .com.au's .... they don't work, but your .com's just may be worth something somewhere else

so its good and bad news mate.

tim

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads