What's new

Farewell Netfleet

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am moving on from Netfleet and the expired domain market (drop) market.

It has been a pleasure to provide all of you with what I hope has been an excellent service.

Judging by the lively discussions here I'd say that the .au expired domain market has been as interesting for each of you as it has been for me over the last three years.

Overall the market has matured and from what I can see .au domains continue to be sold for a good profit to end users and domaining in the .au namespace is still a good investment.

If you have any support requirements or need assistance with getting started on .au you should look up Mark Lye (our CEO) who is always happy to assist.

Hope you all take some time in 2014 to focus more on selling domains and my advise for next year is to ensure that you add your domains into Netfleet's Domain Catalogue/For Sale listings as they produce a significant number of sales in the $500 - $5000 range and are a great way to ensure you maintain a bit of liquidity in your portfolio as you continue to build in the new year.

Wishing you all a healthy future and hope your online projects are all successful.

Anthony

chris

Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,

It's been a pleasure working with you, all the best in the next chapter of your career :)

Cheers,
Chris

findtim

Top Contributor
Anthony, even with all my rants you personally have been fantastic so only my best wishes go with you and hope to meet again.

tim

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for all the help and support you've provided to us from Netfleet and wish you all the best for your future.

Jay

Cal

Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,

Thanks so much for all your contributions and wishing you every success in the future.

It has been a pleasure working with you and hope that you keep in touch.

Cal :)

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Thanks for all your contributions to the AU domain industry and best of luck with your future endeavours.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member