What's new

Expressions of Interest

neddy

Top Contributor
I need a very talented web designer to help me create a sensational informational website about the Sunshine Coast and all its various locations (coastal and hinterland).

And I have the category killer domain name to do it with - SunshineCoast.com.au.

• The site will incorporate sections such as: overview / description of each location; accommodation; tours / tourist attractions; restaurants, shopping; real estate; blog; forum; newsletter etc.

• I plan to use API from ATDW (Australian Tourism Data Warehouse) for accommodation and tours.

• The site will be fully monetised with paid advertisers and/or affiliate ads.

To get the best possible site, I realise that I have to pay for it. ;)

So my budget is up to $10,000 for all the "bells and whistles". Obviously I would provide a full brief.

But in the first instance, I'm simply looking for expressions of interest from designers who:

1. Would enjoy the challenge;

2. Believe they could deliver a big project like this in a reasonable space of time.

Please email or PM me, and let's start a conversation - and see where we get to. Nothing ventured; nothing gained. :)

Email is: domains at fussy dot com dot au

Cheers, Ned

Link

This is a little off topic, but I just wanted to say that is a great domain Ned!!

Good luck with the development - it sounds like a great project :)

neddy

Top Contributor
Did you get a ny bites on this one Ned?

Got plenty of bites Paul - ranging from "sharks" to "tadpoles" and everything in between. ;)

However, at this stage I am just assessing a few other options. Will keep you posted.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member