What's new

Ethical Question

Billy01

Top Contributor
I keep getting job applications from prospective employees who want a job at Masters Hardware www.mastershardware.com should I direct these people to Woolworths or let them figure it out themselves that I'm not a hardware store????

payattention

Archived Member
I would just delete them and not get involved. On another note, I wouldn't want to employ people who can't send an email to the correct address either.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I would just delete them and not get involved. On another note, I wouldn't want to employ people who can't send an email to the correct address either.

Agreed.... You're not running a secretarial service or recruitment company for Woolworths are you?

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
I'd contact Woolies and explain the situation & see if they want to buy it... Nothing wrong in that if, as I'm assuming, you registered the domain in good faith well before they announced their branding

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Make them fill out a form with personal information and then steal their identities.

Joking of course. I don't think Woolworths would care too much.. They dropped safeway.com.au years ago and then never bought it back, then they advertised that domain for about 6 months on their 'fresh market update' commericals. Haha!

James

Top Contributor
Just post the link I said, it is off their official website www.masters.com.au

Regards,

GerBot

I remember hearing a story about the person who owned FBI.com.
Now there is a domain you don't want to have a mail server on!!!

Billy01

Top Contributor
I'm Happy

I got it before them and their whole model so I'll take the traffic all day and the marketing for Money Pages only a $4bill role out will give. Thanks Woolies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo