1300 and fax numbers (optional)
XML uploads to National and International Portals
Customized email marketing
Website Content management
Manage Listings
Manage Contacts
Online latest news and alerts
My lead Generator program (optional)
Automatic client registration to data base (optional)
International business Alliance agreement (optional)
Online registration for seminars and webinars
Subscription to newsletters
Property alerts
Professional Business Alliances

Selling due to ill health

Serious offers over $55,000

soj

Founder
Not happy!

investor88 contacted me last night with regards a most disgusting and vile enquiry she received on her website (in relation to this post).

The unfortunate thing is that the coward who posted it did it in my name.

Enquiries are being made, and I hope we find who did it. It is totally unacceptable. If anyone thinks they know who did it, please PM me in confidence.

On behalf of DNTrade, I apologise to Rhonda for any distress caused.

This is the message (I have modified the email address):

You've received a contact from your website. Details follow:

First Name: DN
Last Name: Trade
Phone: 0401456655
Email Address: admin at dntrade dot com dot -au

Comment: You come onto our forum and try to sell your shit site. I mean, just look at this section 'Help Me Rhonda'. The bitch in the picture is obviously not 'Rhonda' and you ask for so many details that I think you are a Nigerian scammer. f*ck off from DNtrade and stop pitching your bullshit website! Thankyou, but in all honesty, thanks for visiting our forums. admin at dntrade dot com dot -au

payattention

Archived Member
If you suspect any other member here, I'd be checking through their post history for similar writing styles that include ' instead of ". Is the mobile number yours or just made up? I don't know how many people know your number but that might thin the field a little.

Shane

Top Contributor
It seems like a strange thing to do. Maybe check the PMs for someone who made an offer on the website? It could be a bidder who was knocked back.

soj

Founder
If you suspect any other member here, I'd be checking through their post history for similar writing styles that include ' instead of ". Is the mobile number yours or just made up? I don't know how many people know your number but that might thin the field a little.

Not my number - and I haven't bothered phoning it either to see whose it is.

Hopefully Ronda's tech boys can check the IP address the message came from, and then I can cross-reference it here.

Hopefully it isn't someone from here - but who else would do it?

zhenjie

Top Contributor
That's a real shame. IP check would def be the best way, or simply give the perpetrator a chance to fess up with no repercussions.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
It seems like a strange thing to do. Maybe check the PMs for someone who made an offer on the website? It could be a bidder who was knocked back.

Not sure if you mean administrators should check, but just to be clear this is something that we would never do - regardless of the incident (not that Neddy would even know how :p). It would just open up a whole new can of worms.

Privacy is paramount. Private messages are private messages.

Shane

Top Contributor
Not sure if you mean administrators should check, but just to be clear this is something that we would never do - regardless of the incident (not that Neddy would even know how :p). It would just open up a whole new can of worms.

Privacy is paramount. Private messages are private messages.

Yeah good point.

Hazo

I stopped posting here purely because I was getting stalked, reported and people attacking my business from the info on here.

This site is full of moles.

It's more for the lurkers than the contributors.

soj

Founder
I stopped posting here purely because I was getting stalked, reported and people attacking my business from the info on here.

This site is full of moles.

It's more for the lurkers than the contributors.

I'm sorry to hear that Hazo. They are fairly strong statements though, and I'm keen to hear more. Are you able to share some examples of the above?
I have sent you a PM if you prefer to answer that way.

Having said that, this is a public forum, and the common sense rule of any forum is that if you don't want any particular information to be seen by all
and sundry, then don't post it.

If you do want to give or take information - or transact any business - and prefer not to be public about it; use the PM or email system.

A forum is like any tool - it's how you use it that counts. ;)

Having used this forum for nearly 3 years (before and after ownership), the plusses far outweigh the negatives for me.

• I've learnt lots of things

• Made some good friends and acquaintances; and met new clients

• Bought domains and services

• Sold domains and services

• Championed some causes, and pushed some agendas.

• Had many a laugh :)

I love domaining!

Snooks

Top Contributor
fess up with no repurcussions is on offer.

Forget that....anyone who does something like that is not welcome here:( Why the chance to own up and get off scott free? Perhaps im not one for forgiving real fast....but thats pretty poor form in my opinion. :(

Just my thoughts.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member