What's new

eBay Partner Network

neddy

Top Contributor
I was chatting to a new online friend earlier this week, and I was amazed by some of the stats he quoted me
for having domains monetised on the eBay Partner Network.

It takes him less than 15 minutes to set a domain up with a page full of eBay listings (automated feeds).

He consistently earns hundreds of dollars per year for some of his reasonable keyword product domains.

Anyway else on DNT use eBay Partner Network? If so, I'd be interested in your experiences. (Someone else once
told me it is hard to get into?).

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Applied but never have been able to get into. Apparently you need a really good domain and site first to get approved, then its easier to spread to other sites.

paz

I got in when it first opened...I dont think I have it on any sites anymore...never earnt too much...less then amazon and thats not much!

neddy

Top Contributor
Applied but never have been able to get into. Apparently you need a really good domain and site first to get approved, then its easier to spread to other sites.

That's what I've heard from a few people.

I'll ask my friend if he would be kind enough to write a short piece for DNT outlining his experience to date along with some tips.

I think that might help a lot of us. :)

djuqa

Top Contributor
I got approved no worries in only a few hours! (having a quality name and site did help)
Only had it running on a couple of sites. Very little income

payattention

Archived Member
Yes but when djuqa.. years ago? I think they stopped anyone and everybody coming in after the big cookie stuffing drama came out.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Yes but when djuqa.. years ago? I think they stopped anyone and everybody coming in after the big cookie stuffing drama came out.
No ! only as recent as April this year (for my Djuqa Account). I have several ebay partner accounts in my name (sole Trader), wife's name (sole trader), company (Djuqa) as well as client's accounts I manage.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo