What's new

Driving School Website For Sale

James

Top Contributor
oi man you should put month on month adsense earnings not total overall..

I can see the buyers are already asking heaps of questions about that one..

Also very kind of you taking all the fees lol, if some ones buying via Escrow are you taking the fee for that too?

WG2010

Archived Member
Is there a way to pull up that information? AFAIK I can access last months and the current but that's it unless I want to run individual reports and collate it all.

I'll pay the Flippa fees which is 5% of total sale unless someone wants to do something private/off site. Hoping an aussie buys it and can do DD/invoice or w/e.

Prob need to add a disclaimer about auda rules, don't want people bidding if they are offshore or ineligible.

James

Top Contributor
Yeah what you do to get month on month data...

Advanced reports> channel data > select channel box > then just pick the month by month by hand take screen shots of each month..

It just looks better for buyers...even thought it may take a few minutes to put together...

Yeah I usually do the 2.5 each success fee =)

WG2010

Archived Member
I don't think it makes sense to share it at this point. Defeats the purpose IMO. I think it's a reasonable reserve though (it isn't something outlandish like 50k).

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
I see.

Since I'm not a native English speaker, could you tell me if people search more the terms:

"driving school" or "driving schools" ?

This question is not about your website but just my curiosity. Thanks

WG2010

Archived Member
It's pretty much even but if you want to get really nitty gritty then driving school beats out driving schools by a tiny amount of traffic.

James

Top Contributor
I see.

Since I'm not a native English speaker, could you tell me if people search more the terms:

"driving school" or "driving schools" ?

This question is not about your website but just my curiosity. Thanks

From my data I believe "Driving School" is a better keyword.

driving school
79%
driving schools
21%

WG2010

Archived Member
I have the #1 spots for both keywords so I think my traffic is a better indication than the keyword tool in this case. The difference is about 200 visitors over the past 15 or so months. In other words, it's pretty much the same. I'm talking about exact match.

I guess you could argue that the quality of the adwords copy differs between both keywords and therefore one may get more CTR than the other which would affect my traffic but I think you need a few beers to discuss that one.

DavidL

Top Contributor
I have the #1 spots for both keywords so I think my traffic is a better indication than the keyword tool in this case. The difference is about 200 visitors over the past 15 or so months. In other words, it's pretty much the same. I'm talking about exact match.

Maybe you misunderstood - the KW tool agrees with your findings for exact matches the singular and plural have precisely the same search volume - 2,900

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
It's pretty much even but if you want to get really nitty gritty then driving school beats out driving schools by a tiny amount of traffic.

Thanks.

How about if you had the opportunity to register one of the 2 versions?

Would you go with:

DrivingSchool.com

or

DrivingSchools.com

?

Back on topic, can you share the data about the searched keywords? I can't see Analytics...are u tracking them?

Cheers

WG2010

Archived Member
From memory driving school had slightly higher volume in Adwords than driving schools which is why I chose that as the first keyword to target.

As for your .com examples, they're both good and both have plenty of long that are similar. I'd be chuffed to own either of those domains.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member