What's new

Domaintools' domain monitor alternatives

CityEnd

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you guys know any alternatives to domaintools' "Domain Monitor"

I think it's a great tool to keep track of my own domains and also other domains I want to keep an eye on. The only issue I have with it though is that it doesn't allow you to add .au domains or any other ccTLD

Anyone know of a similar service which also includes cctld?

Cheers,

Chris #80 ;)

Vicstar

Hi Chris #80 :)

I use an app on my Ipad called iDomainMonitor. It's basic but is worth it for having a list ready to view that's only one click away.. plus gives a countdown of days left til expiry (or -minus when it's past expiry), gives alerts, plus you can add domains to a watchlist (better for watching tlds tho, as it provides the days remaining until expiry). It definitely includes many cctlds including au.

It was around $6 for the ipad app (cheaper for the iphone app). I was looking for an app that could be used on both my ipad + android phone but this was the closest I could get.
Hope this helps!
Cheers, Vicki #1 :D

CityEnd

Thanks Vicki,

That's was very helpful, now I'm wondering if there is an android app that does the same thing, unfortunately I don't own any apple products.

on a side note, the domain tool's android app is aweful!

Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member