What's new

Domaining a New Journey for us all

Kezeek

Hi guys

Just a brief introduction. My business partner and I have built a repository alongside building websites, but we now need to realise potential value of some of the domains we have purchased over the years.

This will be a learning curve for us, so we appreciate this venue to touch base with others already in the industry. We hold no illusions about ourselves and what domains exist to achieve.

We know that the buyer will only pay for what they believe the value of a domain name to be worth. Sometimes a quick sale at reduced price is more valuable than waiting longer for 'expected' returns.

Cash flow will always be king in our book, so we are happy to let go of some premium domains and see someone else achieve benefits from what we do as well. A kind of pay it forward system, where win-wins are more important than winner takes all. Fear and Greed leads to a miserable existence creates ill-will and bad health, which in Lao Tzu's book of The Tao, is not the way.

We look forward to seeing the industry develop over the coming years for domain brokers and for domainers alike, seeking to make fortunes from their coin...We wish everyone the best of luck and good fortune in their respective journeys.:D

Cheers
Kerryn

WDA

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome, well said, i like your focus and values and there is heaps of room for all of us.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members