What's new

Domain Appraisal - broadband.net.au

MCUH

To me this is a most impressive domain. Very relevant and linked with a .net – maybe try calling Malcolm Turnball?

Google Adwords stated there’s about 6600 avg searches PM in Australia + search partners but actuals PM are about 8000.

Adwords suggested bid is about $4.60, which is a high price for an advertisement.

I’m not great with pricing but I am guessing $15,000 minimum when I consider some others that have sold recently.

Martin

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
It's a decent term and although being a .net.au brings down the value a lot, as Martin said at least the term fits with the extension (given .net.au is used quite a bit in the ICT space).

I think $15k is very high though. I don't think you could get anything close to that, just look at some comparables that are arguably some of the best terms you could have:
poker.net.au $5k
melbourne.net.au $7.5k
sydney.net.au $8k
creditcard.net.au $18k
creditcards.net.au $22k

I think if you find the right buyer you might get low-mid four figures (best case scenario). I think it's highly unlikely you would get five figures for this, but for your sake I hope I'm proved wrong! ;)

helloworld

Top Contributor
Wasn't this on Netfleet not that long ago? $500-$1000 if I recall. Probably not more than you paid for it. Not at the moment any way.

Horshack

Top Contributor
This is one of those domain names where you struggle to find a buyer but when it drops buyers come out of the woodwork. I'm sure we've all experienced that. I was just using vauate to get an idea on the value of another domain and that website gives broadband.net.au a value of get ready for it ---------> $20.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members