What's new

Do you have undeveloped Travel domains? I am a dev. looking for JVs

I am looking to partner with domain owners of undeveloped/dropped travel domains.

I will create a custom site with several pages of relevant content + Adsense/HotelsCombined/Flights/Car Hire integration in exchange for a link from within the content.

I have done this for several domains owned by Geodomains and I'd like to see if any one else is interested. We worked together on airport domains, but I am open to anything related to travel.

The anchor text of the link would be either brand name or highly relevant to the page content that it is linking from. As this exchange is for SEO purposes, I would rather work on domains that have existing links (eg dropped domains) or domains that you have linked to from your other domains.

Please contact me if you'd like to see an example of the previous work or for more info.

Cheers,
BK

geodomains

Top Contributor
The burgers are better at Burger King ;)

Seriously BK is the real deal, I've had excellent websites built for no cost to me.

Don

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
BK I have a couple that may or may not be interesting to you. I'd like to know what you're offering.

Edit. Just re-read. My domains are parked. sorry to waste your time. (move along). :)

Hi
I may be interested but dont think it has any backlinks or parking
it is just redirected to another site
the domain is VACATIONONE.COM
sorry about the capitals
would you be interested
what sort of return would you expect and what share are we talking
cheers

Chris.C

Top Contributor
If you can PM me some examples of what you have done for GeoDomains I might be interested.

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know this offer is still open. I've just finished another site, and am ready for more.

Still the same offer:
I will create a custom site with several pages of relevant content + Adsense/HotelsCombined/Flights/Car Hire integration in exchange for a link from within the content. Alternatively, if you have a different idea for the content/monetisation of the site I am happy to talk about it.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo