1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

DNTrade Calendar

Discussion in 'Networking Events' started by chris, Jan 20, 2013.

1. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    To help us all keep track of the various upcoming events, I've created a group calendar for the forum here. Please feel free to post the events here and I'll add them to the calendar.

If possible please include all the relevant details such as dates/times/location/cost/programme etc.

https://www.dntrade.com.au/calendar.php

Cheers,
    Chris

2. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
  3. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks for the heads up johno, I've tweaked the permissions - can you please give it another go.

4. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    In now. Can see it but can't add events.

5. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Should be able to now.

I've got it set so the public can view, members can submit events, but moderated.

I haven't added any events yet, but will do in the next few days.

6. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I just noticed I need to update the styles so events can be clearly seen, added to the list!

7. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I've made a few changes to the events calendar and updated it with a few of the events posted here.

There's now also a link under News > Calendar.

https://www.dntrade.com.au/calendar.php

Cheers,
    Chris

8. elbranch

elbranch Membership: Community

I came across dntrade on meetup the text you are using says "DNTrade Meet Up" this is a waste of eyeball space at the very least it should say " DNTrade Domain Names and Websites " but you could also try " DNTrade Domain Names, Websites, Internet Marketing SEO " or whatever mix you want to use if it fits in (and if you actually want to attract people interested in these things).

<edit>Maybe you are only trying to communicate with existing DNTrade members in which case my suggestion is superfluous.</edit>

9. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks for the feedback elbranch, all good points.

It was a last minute decision to help someone who wanted to catch up before the SEO Meetup. I thought I'd use the Meetup group that has been dormant since it was created, I didn't think anyone would stumble across it ;)

Honan and Spacey organise the local Melbourne catch up, but if there's interest we'd be happy to organise something of an evening. If anyone in Melbourne is interested please let us know!

Cheers,
    Chris