What's new

DNTrade Calendar

chris

Top Contributor
To help us all keep track of the various upcoming events, I've created a group calendar for the forum here. Please feel free to post the events here and I'll add them to the calendar.

If possible please include all the relevant details such as dates/times/location/cost/programme etc.

https://www.dntrade.com.au/calendar.php

Cheers,
Chris

chris

Top Contributor
Thanks for the heads up johno, I've tweaked the permissions - can you please give it another go.

chris

Top Contributor
Should be able to now.

I've got it set so the public can view, members can submit events, but moderated.

I haven't added any events yet, but will do in the next few days.

chris

Top Contributor
I just noticed I need to update the styles so events can be clearly seen, added to the list!

elbranch

Top Contributor
I came across dntrade on meetup the text you are using says "DNTrade Meet Up" this is a waste of eyeball space at the very least it should say " DNTrade Domain Names and Websites " but you could also try " DNTrade Domain Names, Websites, Internet Marketing SEO " or whatever mix you want to use if it fits in (and if you actually want to attract people interested in these things).

<edit>Maybe you are only trying to communicate with existing DNTrade members in which case my suggestion is superfluous.</edit>

chris

Top Contributor
I came across dntrade on meetup the text you are using says "DNTrade Meet Up" this is a waste of eyeball space at the very least it should say " DNTrade Domain Names and Websites " but you could also try " DNTrade Domain Names, Websites, Internet Marketing SEO " or whatever mix you want to use if it fits in (and if you actually want to attract people interested in these things).

<edit>Maybe you are only trying to communicate with existing DNTrade members in which case my suggestion is superfluous.</edit>

Thanks for the feedback elbranch, all good points.

It was a last minute decision to help someone who wanted to catch up before the SEO Meetup. I thought I'd use the Meetup group that has been dormant since it was created, I didn't think anyone would stumble across it ;)

Honan and Spacey organise the local Melbourne catch up, but if there's interest we'd be happy to organise something of an evening. If anyone in Melbourne is interested please let us know!

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members