What's new

DN Trade upgrade

soj

Founder
Updated update

Ok - we've made quite a few changes which have addressed a lot of the comments people have made.

Can you please have another look and see what you think? Constructive comments welcomed. :) http://thevbninja.com/dntrade/content.php

(And the SuperMario video is not staying!)

These are some of the changes made:

• Font's changed to Arial; link colours changed
  • Better spacing between articles
  • One of the twin ads removed on "front page" - will put motto / slogan there instead.
  • Some of the lower articles have been "boxed" - personally I don't like that look, and will probably revert to free flowing.
  • Social Networking icons made more prominent

We've decided to keep DNT running as is for now - and we're going to put this new version up on another URL. We'll then trial
the new one in real time until we've got it absolutely right - this way we won't disrupt anyone.

Cheers, Ned

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Looks great!!

Some minor suggestions are:
1. Making the rotating slides the same length as the two article boxes below. (longer on each side.) so its a bit more free flowing as oppose to being centred

2. Having the latest thread tab on top. Because you already have articles below anyway. Regardless of all these new features (which are great!), I think the best and most powerful part is the forum. So you should really push that.

Anyway, thats my two cents.

soj

Founder
Can I please ask a favour?

I'm looking for a few guinea pigs please. :)

Got the new site up and running at www.dntrader.com.au - and whilst it doesn't have proper content on it yet, I do want to test it for bugs.

So could I please ask some of you (if you have 2 spare minutes) to sign up and let me know if you encounter any issues? Or any other feedback.

Even do a sample post if you like. See how that performs.

And if you do have any further design comments, always happy to hear them.

Many thanks, Ned

findtim

Top Contributor
after sign up i get an email then get sent to a thankyou page, there is an error in the main nav

i've attached a jpg, look at "market place" on the nav

tim

Attachments

• dntrade1.jpg
    dntrade1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting