What's new

DN Trade Offer - $100 off Website

akitsodesign

Hello everyone,

Just letting everyone know that we are offering $100 off to DN Trade members for our affordable $399 websites. This offer is valid for 14 days.

If you're interested, or have any questions please let me know by emailing me nick[at]akitso.com or giving me a PM.

I'll give you a coupon code and we can talk about your business :)

It's a great community on here, so I'm glad to be apart of it!

Thanks,
Nick.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Nick - that seems a generous offer to our members. Thank you.

Some questions:

1. Which site people should refer to? Your signature takes me to your $699 web site offer! Could you provide a link to the $399 deal (less $100 = $299).

2. Perhaps you could provide your Skype address so that people could chat with you before proceeding?

3. Is their an option for people to pay 50% upfront and balance on completion? I know if I were buying, I would want this (particularly with a new business).

Cheers, Ned

akitsodesign

Ned and anyone who's interested.

1. We're doing this deal on our $399 website www.akitso.com

2. Anyone who would like to add me on skype and have a chat, my ID is humphriesnick

3. 100% of the purchase price must be paid upfront. Although we do have a 100% money back guarantee.. so you really have nothing to risk!

Nick.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Nick,

As you know, I gave you you some advice last week on Flying Solo when you were talking about offering websites very cheaply. I told you about how another designer went to BizzBuzz and they did a "promo deal" for him.

I also suggested that you offer our members a deal here - perhaps $100 off etc. Which you have done - and that is great. Thank you.

However, I'm still confused about the different websites - and the different deals and prices! And some of the processes. But that's just me. :p

Anyway, I see you have now done a deal with BizzBuzz, so that's good. (You can send me a nice bottle of bubbly for the recommendation!) DNT members can either do a deal here, or go directly to BizzBuzz to get the $299 deal.

I have put the link up here: http://bizzbuzz.com.au/deals/akitso-business-new-website/

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

Disclaimer: Neither DN Trade or any of its partners get any kickback or commission for any deals promoted on the Domain Services thread. And unless expressly stated, nor do we recommend any product or service. Members must do their own due diligence please.

jam

Top Contributor
"$299 for a Custom, Professionally Designed Website"

I'm slightly offended as a web designer that you refer to a Woo Themes template as a custom website. It might be Professionally designed by the theme creator but definitely not custom.

"A completely customised design – give it the look you want"
Am I limited to the templates your willing to use?

From what you offer its about 3 hours work if the client provides a logo and all content. Feel sorry to anyone that has paid $699 or $299 for that matter.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor

I'm slightly offended as a web designer that you refer to a Woo Themes template as a custom website. It might be Professionally designed by the theme creator but definitely not custom.

From what you offer its about 3 hours work if the client provides a logo and all content. Feel sorry to anyone that has paid $699 or $299 for that matter.

I think this may be more Bizz Buzz's marketing spin than Nick's doing. But I could be wrong.

Nothing wrong with the concept IMHO, it's good for small/micro businesses. I setup something similar to this at my old work, only I charged $1,500 and we used themeforest!

jam

Top Contributor
I think this may be more Bizz Buzz's marketing spin than Nick's doing. But I could be wrong.

Nothing wrong with the concept IMHO, it's good for small/micro businesses. I setup something similar to this at my old work, only I charged $1,500 and we used themeforest!

Nick, if it's BizzBuzz wording, ask them to correct and add some transparency to the way you work. I feel you will only set you or your client up for disappointment with the way the offer is advertised.

Last edited:

Webfunk

Top Contributor
I have to agree. If it's BizzBuzz's doing, it should be removed. A 'custom' site to me is having the complete website designed and coded from scratch on a blank page, not based off a template. Although you can modify the template to a client's preference, it's never really a custom design and will still look similar to many other websites.

What the client is getting for their money is still pretty good value, no arguments there, but the fact remains that it is a template and not a custom design. It instantly de-values businesses like mine who actually offer custom websites.

akitsodesign

$1500? That's a big return right there!

akitsodesign

Nick, if it's BizzBuzz wording, ask them to correct and add some transparency to the way you work. I feel you will only set you or your client up for disappointment with the way the offer is advertised.

It is BizzBuzz that created the sales page so yes it's how they worded it. Didn't take much notice of this myself, but I will ask them to change it.

Thanks for that

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members