Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobart

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

soj

Founder
Shaun had suggested to Paz and I a meetup for DN Trade members to get together and meet on a personal basis rather than just on a screen. It would be a great opportunity to all to make some new friends, broker some deals, or just talk about domaining in general.

If you could let us know what city your from, it would be able to help us determine where we have our first meet. Paz is up in Sydney so could host an event there, while I'm down in Melbourne, but if anyone in any of the other cities were interested in hosting an event at a venue in your city, that would be great.

I think the best bet would be to narrow down where members are, and then make a more specific thread on venues for each city and best night for those interested.

Shaun

Top Contributor
But you're an import - sheep jokes to follow! :D

I've heard them all, but if you've got one, I'd like to hear it, I'll counter every kiwi joke with an Aussie one!

I'll even start the ball rolling...

Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia, is awoken at 4am by the telephone.

'Kevin, it's the Health Minister here.

Sorry to bother you at this hour but there is an emergency!

I've just received word that the condom factory in Sydney has burned to the ground.

It is estimated that the entire Australian supply of condoms will be gone by the end of the week'!

PM: 'S....! - the economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies - we'll be ruined!'
Health Minister: 'We're going to have to ship some in from Britain?'

PM: 'No chance! The Poms will have a field day on this one!!'

Health Minister: 'What about New Zealand ?'

PM: 'Ok, you call John Key - tell him we need ten million condoms, ten inches long and eight inches thick! That way they'll continue to respect the Wallabies!'

Three days later a delighted Kevin rushes out to open the boxes.

He finds ten million condoms;
10 inches long; 8 inches thick, all coloured black and white, with a silver fern printed on each one and embossed with

MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
SIZE: Small

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
ha ha ,,,, very funny , i didn't know your from new zealand , i'm sorry

Melbourne is my vote , just as long as there no young people having fun !

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Looks like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are all pretty much equal.

Maybe we should have synchronized DNTrade meetups all across the east coast?

:)

Shaun

Top Contributor
If there was a couple of keynote speakers would anyone be prepared to travel? (Interstate)

aHugeList

Looks like I have the only vote for Adelaide :)
I'd travel to Melb though, no one to stay with in the other states.

Max

Top Contributor
If you were to have a meet up Brisbane has Fabulous.com head office located there .. they are very generous when it comes to entertaining domainers, i'm pretty sure that they would attend if not host a meeting for a domainer group meeting in Brisbane ..

Melbourne has Above.com .. new owners of Domainstate.com .. you can nearly bet that they would like to meet up with a domainer group .. there are other firms in Melbourne who might be willing to participate in such a meeting ..

Sydney has some pro firms including Netfleet ... put it on David to host a meeting run a live auction or something :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member