What's new

Distribute IT

findtim

Top Contributor
this is old news but just a reminder that DistributeIT are now TPPwholesale so if you had any domains with them make sure you have checked them for expiry dates

i got caught out last night and i hadn't recieved any expire notifications even though when i checked they have them listed as being sent and to the correct email account?

thus 1 of my sites went down for a few hours, my fault i should have been onto it.

just thought i'd give a heads up

tim

Chumby

Top Contributor
Yea.. good thinking Tim - better go back and find out. Trouble was last time I looked some of the old domains I had moved were still listed - quite confusing!

Did you get caught out when DistributeIT went down? I did... :( Wonder what Carl/Andrew are doing these days...

Cheers
Chumby

findtim

Top Contributor
no, i had no troubles, just my fault for not updating things but thankfully the first domain to go down was one i use EVER day so i picked it up quickly.

just to note: i rang TPPwholesale today to sort out my other domains and they were very helpful, and quick to answer the call, also i renewed the affected domain at 2am last night and it all went smoothly.

so i have no issue with ttp, it was my fault.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members