What's new

Did Drop Drop The Ball?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Is it just me or did Drop not end up catching Boat.net.au and Pies.net.au today... and some lucky buggers over at Net Fleet Snapper auctions prick them up for a song?

soj

Founder
Looks like it, ended up hand regging a couple of domains, LingerieBlog.com.au, and PartNumbers.com.au, saving $300 considering the prices on Drop

snoopy

Top Contributor
Is it just me or did Drop not end up catching Boat.net.au and Pies.net.au today... and some lucky buggers over at Net Fleet Snapper auctions prick them up for a song?

Hmm, dropping the ball....not catching Pies.net.au......is this an omen for this afternoons events?

James

Top Contributor
Some prices on Drop are interesting, over priced possibly.

Boat.net.au was a decent on I have a "BOAT" magazine sitting right in front of me...I was considering bidding but the .net.au kinda turned me off..but concrats to the new owner..at 750 - 1000 range its a good buy imo

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

As you noticed we had a system issue today which resulted in our catch process stalling shortly after it started.

We have our tech guys looking at this issue and everything should be be back to normal tomorrow.

Cheers

Andrew

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Boat.net.au was a decent on I have a "BOAT" magazine sitting right in front of me...I was considering bidding but the .net.au kinda turned me off..but concrats to the new owner..at 750 - 1000 range its a good buy imo
I'm pretty sure it got snapped up over at netfleet's snapper auctions for like $50 or something.

Looks like it, ended up hand regging a couple of domains, LingerieBlog.com.au, and PartNumbers.com.au, saving $300 considering the prices on Drop
Nice!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

I’m happy to report that the technical difficulties we experienced yesterday have now been resolved and that we are operating again at our usual catch success rate.

Cheers

Andrew

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members